Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I believe that creativity is one of the most important traits a person can have. I think thin crust is so much better than thick. Guacamole goes with  - almost - everything. I think horses are magical animals. I believe that there are even more than two sides to every story. I know that happy endings do happen. Macaroni and cheese should not come from a box. Betraying a friend is a serious offense. I think turtles are so freakin' cool. I love thunderstorms...they are symbolic of how things blow over then are beautiful and back to normal. I love when my children don't want to move from my lap - even to play with their friends. Snuggles and hugs are always available. I think sundresses are genius. I think if someone is sad, you should comfort them. Why chew gum that doesn't lend itself to bubble blowing? I think community is important. Healing Acres Farm and Gathering Place. I think if everyone practiced yoga, the world would be a much more peaceful place. I love my ass. Jean jackets go with everything. I'd rather pay for a quality produced item than have one that was cheaper, but shoddily made. Sunflowers are jubilant! I prefer strong, dark, fair-trade, organic coffee. We are supposed to take care of each other. I Spy is the best game to play while on a road trip. Costa Rica, Italy, Ireland, Belize, Portugal...not necessarily in that order. I think you should always give someone the benefit of the doubt. Happy hour on the deck, sunsets, the smell of water, reggae music...priceless. Violins are beautiful, both in sound and appearance. I believe that our children learn how to treat others by the way we treat others. If no gifts were exchanged on Christmas, I'd be ok with that...I think if you see something that would be the perfect gift for someone, you buy it and give it to them...you shouldn't have to wait for a certain day...life is too short...better yet, I wish that people would realize that getting something that comes from the heart, as opposed to the mall, has more meaning and is appreciated longer. No one should outgrow naps. Spiritual, sexual, emotional, physical...the elements of a relationship...all of them have to be present, funtioning ,and healthy in order to have an intimate and loving relationship. Running clears my mind. Bunnies have the cutest tails. Always make the bed. I think that if you see kids selling cookies and lemonade at a stand, you are obligated to stop and buy something. No worries...everything is going to be amazing. Whew...on a roll!

No comments: