Sunday, April 11, 2010

Are You Sure I Don't Need To Worry?

Lucas likes to pick out his own clothes. Often times, they don't match. Other times he has on shorts and a t-shirt and it's 9-below. For the most part, he manages to pull it off, which gives him a sense of accomplishment.

However, the other day wasn't one of his best fashion choices.  He was getting dressed to play with one of the children in the neighborhood.  I was in the kitchen and heard him walk out the door without checking with me. I knew something was going on. Thankfully, I caught him before he headed down the street.



Then, after nap, he decided to change (Which he always does. He goes through several outfits a day). Instead of better, the choice was worse - but only in regard to aesthetics! The funny-factor was off the charts! Please note that the boots have a frog (or dinosaur...we've never figured it out) face on them.


I love that he is such an independent, confident spirit!

No comments: